Location:824 E 17th St, CA 90021
Type:Part Time & Full Time
Min. Experience:1+ years of retail store-front experience
Who we are:
Los Angeles Farmers is a marijuana dispensary serving the greater downtown Los Angeles area. A favorite of many since its opening, we’ve created the ideal space for learning about and shopping for cannabis. As a pioneering marijuana dispensary, LA Farmers provides members of the community with affordable, award-winning products in a sophisticated environment. Our integrative design provides a seamless experience, featuring high-definition digital menus and a 360-degree display case showcasing flower, concentrates, edibles, topicals, and tinctures.
- You deliver all areas of the guest greeting experience including welcoming every guest with enthusiasm.
- You assist new guests with customer onboarding and registration.
- You handle all guest issues calmly, with ease and with the guest’s best interest in mind.
- You engage in clienteling tactics (i.e. remembering guest information, calling on birthdays, etc…)
- You maintain the brand experience and ethos at external events and/or with third parties
- You maintain an organized back of house so neatly it could be the front of house.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
- 1+ years of retail store-front experience
- High school diploma / GED required.
- A team player and is able to collaborate with others, being able to communicate with cross-department personnel.
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.